New SNAP Endoscope Guide
Now Available via our Sister Company DTR Medical
The SNAP device facilitates the safe passage of a Nasendoscopy through a Surgical Mask into the nasal cavity.
Aerosolised droplets produced through coughing or sneezing during the procedure will be caught in the surgical mask.
Once withdrawn of the Endoscope, the one-way valve within the SNAP closes to maintain reduction in potential aerosol spread.
It is a single use device which is disposed of once the surgical mask is doffed by the patient.
- Protects from airborne risks and diseases
- A one-way valve that can be retrofitted to any fluid resistant Surgical Mask
- Designed with the aim to keep Clinicians safe and so better able to deliver high quality care to their patients
- Facilitates the movement of a Nasendoscope up to 4mm in diameter
- Ensures safe passage of a Nasendoscopy through a Surgical Mask, creating an aperture for the Endoscope to pass through into the Nasal Cavity
- Reduces the risks associated with the patient sneezing
- Scientifically proven to reduce the prevalence of AGP (Aerosol Generating Particles) during examination
- Provides better safety and care for both the Patient & Clinician
- UK Manufactured
- Exclusively distributed by DTR Medical
Click Here to find out more
Click Here to download the brochure